- Routers have been tested as working.
- Currently running DD-WRT and booting into a Linux environment.
- Running kismet in a drone configuration.
- Tracking works in small scale tests, reasonable accuracy.
- Need finer resolution to differntiate between tables on demo day.
- Currently working on using Wi-Fi beacons to adaptively calibrate our readings.
Large Scale Test
- Wanted to test wireless trilateralization in a larger environment.
- Chose Carnegie Melon University's Wiegand Gym, as it is the location of the 18-549 public demo.
- Results showed that trilateralization was more accurate in the larger room, due to reduced signal reflection off of walls/surfaces.