- Linksys routers track received signal strength of consumer Wi-Fi devices.
- Information is sent to the central server over TCP/IP.
- Router running custom software on top of Linux-based firmware.
- Calculates position of consumers using a trilateralization algorithm.
- Updates nearby signs with relevant ads for the surrounding group of consumers.
- Accepts feedback from the sign to update consumer profiles.
- Display ads relevant to nearby customers.
- Allow interaction to display further information about a product, its location and special offers that might interest a customer.
- Updates customer preferences based off of a combination of facial recognition and Wi-Fi localization.