- Uses Intel digital signage displays for displaying advertisements and interacting with users.
- Linksys routers with custom software provide the data used for trilateralization and tracking of consumer locations.
- USB Wi-Fi adapters at each billboard allow users to register their phones with the system in order to provide more accurate product feedback.
- Routers will run DD-WRT, a modified Linux-based firmware for Linksys routers.
- Sign interface will run an OpenGL-based interface combined with facial recognition provided by OpenCV.
- Central server will calculate consumer location based on 802.11 RSSI.
- Consumer location determined through received signal strength of 802.11 a/b/g/n signals.
- Routers synchronize captured location data over UDP and ethernet.
- Consumer preference database updated and maintained through a TCP connection and ethernet.