The Poster session is on Dec 10th, 2.30 - 6.30 pm, Newell Simon Hall (NSH) Atrium.
Posters size should be 40”x30”. Create your final posters in PDF format.
Sample Poster : Sample poster
If you are a CS student, you should be able to use the SCS poster printing service directly. If you are an ECE student, here are the instructions to print your poster.
- Your poster size should be 40”x30”
- Create your poster and convert it to PDF format.
- Send an email to all the TAs with the following information
- Your project title
- Attachment containing your poster in PDF format
- Name of the group member who will be collecting the poster once it is printed.
- Please send in your posters before 5 PM on Thursday, 9th December.
The final report should be two-column, single spaced. It should NOT exceed 12 pages. The report should explain the following things.
- Detailed description of the problem
- Why existing solutions are not sufficient
- Key ideas behind your solution
- Your simulation infrastructure
- Results compared to baseline
- Insights that you might have developed
- Brief survey of related work
The tar ball contains the latex files for a MICRO 2010 paper. The sample will also give you a feel for the organization of a conference paper in Computer Architecture. There is a makefile included in the tarball. The main file “paper.tex” defines the organization of the paper and the different section contents are present in the remaining tex files.