- 18 years of age or older.
- Be a full time student in a degree granting institution.
- Grade point average 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Students who will receive their bachelor’s degree outside of the US:
- An internship must be a curriculum requirement of your home institution prior to graduation.
- You must acquire a J-1 intern student visa by completing the application requirements in a timely manner in order to obtain the DS-2019 Certificate of Eligibility and DS-2007 Training Form.
- Current TOEFL score total of 84 with balanced subscores or IELT score of 7. If a current score is not available an English Language Assessment is required.
- Duration; approximately 9 weeks June 1- mid August
- Applicants will be notified by mid March.
- Programming includes: welcome reception, lunch with WinECE, Pittsburgh Tour and Pirates Baseball Game, Research Symposium. As well access to summer seminars and cultural activities available on campus and around Pittsburgh.
Cost to participate:
Housing, food, and travel allowances are not provided.
If you have questions contact the Undergraduate Internship Program Coordinator, Donna Frost, email@example.com.