Download Call for Demos
Researchers and industrials are invited to submit proposals for demos or exhibits to be held during the NOCS 2011 conference, to be held 1-4 May in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. The purpose of the demo session is to exhibit the latest results from both academic research and industrial companies. A complete conference session will be devoted to demonstrations and exhibits. The conference chairs encourage CAD tool and simulation demonstrations, circuit and integrated system demonstrations, and FPGA prototyping of their latest developments in the domain of Network-on-Chip architectures. In order to better share the demo experience with the conference participants, demo posters and demo booklets are welcome.
The evaluation of the demo proposal will take into account its general interest for NOCS attendees, the quality of the demonstration and the significant advances of the demonstrated results. The NOCS demo chairs reserve the right to refuse some demonstration proposals in case there are too many proposals with respect to logistic constraints.
The demo proposal should include:
- Title of the demonstration
- Content of the demonstration : e.g. CAD tools, circuit exhibition or FPGA board exhibition
- Any special demo requirements (Electrical appliance, Scope, …)
- Contact information for the presenter(s) (name, email address, affiliation)
Please send electronic submissions to the demo chair, Simon Hollis, at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOCS conference will:
- Provide a demonstration table, a panel to attach the demo poster, and electrical plug
- Allocate two pages in the proceedings to include an extended abstract for each accepted demo
- Offer a Best Demonstration award, recognising the best demonstration given during the conference.
Demonstration proposals due: Jan 14th 2011
Acceptance notification: Feb 18th 2011
Fabien Clermidy, Fabien.Clermidy@cea.fr
Umit Ogras, email@example.com
Simon Hollis, firstname.lastname@example.org