Table of Contents
Post your reviews and discuss the assigned papers in the Paper Review Board. Instruction how to register and post your comments will be provided soon. Papers will be added to this page as they are assigned.
- Go to the Paper Review Board, create an account, and login.
- In the collections page, select the 18742 Spring 11 group
- Click 'Subscribe to this collection' and provide the code: 742S11
- Go to the Paper Review Board
- Click the paper title you wish to review
- Near the bottom of the page, click 'add review'
- Culler & Singh, Chapter 1
- Culler & Singh, Chapters 5 and 8
- Due Mar 16th at 4:30 - Sohi et al, "Multiscalar processors," ISCA 1995.
- Due Mar 21th at 4:30 - Gurd et al, "The Manchester prototype dataflow computer," CACM 1985
- Due Mar 29th at 4:30 Lee and Hurson, "Dataflow Architectures and Multithreading," IEEE Computer 1994.
- Due Apr 11th at 4:30 - H.T. Kung, "Why Systolic Architectures?" IEEE Computer 1982.
- Shared Memory Consistency
- Rethinking main memory organization
- SIMD processing