18-649 Hand-In Checklist
These checklists are to help you remember everything for project
submissions. It is your responsibility to read assignments carefully, and
assignments have priority over this checklist. But, if you use this checklist,
it will help you avoid simple mistakes. We encourage you to edit this checklist
to make it more suitable for your own needs.
Before you submit your code and portfolio, make sure the following have been
- Ensure that your code compiles with a fresh copy of the simulator.
- All code for the elevator controllers are in the
- All new translators that have been written are in the
- Is there an entry in the Improvements log for this lab.
- Make sure all sections of the lab have been compeleted in accordance with
the lab handout.
- Do the unit_tests file and integration_tests file have the correct names
for all the tests.
- Run the scripts to test whether the files are consistent.
- Make sure that you have included the contribution
spreadsheet, showing the division of work between team members
- Transfer all files to designated afs space. (Remember to use an ECE machine
and not an Andrew machine for afs access)
- Transfer files back to your PC and check that
- (a) the files are in the correct subdirectory (ontime/late)
- (b) they are all there, and
- (c) they are all uncorrupted and legible
- Hand in by 10:00 PM on Thrusday to get full credit