18-649 Hand-In Checklist
These checklists are to help you remember everything for project
submissions. It is your responsibility to read assignments
carefully, and assignments have priority over this checklist. But, if
this checklist, it will help you avoid simple mistakes. We encourage
edit this checklist to make it more suitable for your own needs.
Before you submit your code and portfolio, make sure the following have
- Ensure that your code compiles with a fresh copy of the simulator.
- All code for the elevator controllers are in the elevatorcontrol folder.
- All new translators that have been written are in the elevatorcontrol folder.
- Is there an entry in the Improvements log for this lab.
- Make sure all sections of the lab have been compeleted in
accordance with the lab handout.
- Do the unit_tests file and integration_tests file have the
correct names for all the tests.
- Run the scripts to test whether the files are consistent.
- Transfer all files to designated afs space. (Remember to use an
and not an Andrew machine for afs access)
- Transfer files back to your PC and check that
- (a) the files are
in the correct subdirectory (ontime/late)
- (b) they are all there, and
- (c) they are all uncorrupted and legible
- Hand in by 10:00 PM on Thrusday to get full credit