Rob Rutenbar, PhD
- Manufacturing, Circuits, Emerging
- James D. Ma and Rob A. Rutenbar, "Interval-Valued Reduced Order
Statistical Interconnect Modeling," IEEE Transactions on
Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, vol. 26,
no. 9, Sept. 2007.
- Benton H. Calhoun, Yu Cao, Xin Li, Ken Mai, Lawrence T. Pileggi, Rob A.
Rutenbar and Kenneth L. Shepard, “Digital Circuit Design Challenges
and Opportunities in the Era of Nanoscale CMOS,” invited paper submitted
to Proceedings of the IEEE, to appear 2008.
- Edward C. Lin, Kai Yu, Rob A. Rutenbar and Tsuhan Chen, "A 1000-Word
Vocabulary, Speaker-Independent, Continuous Live-Mode Speech Recognizer Implemented
in a Single FPGA," Proc. ACM International Symposium on FPGAs, Feb.
2007, to appear.
- Zhong Xiu and Rob A. Rutenbar, "Mixed-Size Placemented with Fixed
Macrocells using Grid-Warping," Proc. ACM International Symposium
on Physical Design, April 2007.
- Amith Singhee and Rob A. Rutenbhar, "Beyond Low-Order Statistical
Response Surfaces: Latent Variable Regression for Efficient, Highly Nonlinear
Fitting," Proc ACM/IEEE Design Automation Conference, June 2007.