1. Pulkit Grover, Kristen Ann Woyach and Anant Sahai, Towards a communication-theoretic understanding of system-level power consumption, IEEE Journal of Selected Areas in Communication (JSAC) Special Issue on Energy-Efficient Wireless Communications, Sept. 2011. [PDF][MATLAB Code]
2. Pulkit Grover. “Information-Friction” and its impact on minimum energy per communicated bit. IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT), 2013.
3. Karthik Ganesan, Pulkit Grover, and Andrea Goldsmith, How far are LDPC codes from fundamental limits on total power consumption?, 49th Annual Allerton Conference on Communication, Control, and Computing, Monticello, Illinois, Oct. 2012.
4. Karthik Ganesan, Yang Wen, Pulkit Grover, Andrea Goldsmith and Jan Rabaey, Choosing “green” codes by simulation-based modeling of implementations, IEEE Globecom 2012.
5. Pulkit Grover, Andrea Goldsmith, Anant Sahai and Jan Rabaey, Information theory meets circuits: Why capacity-approaching codes require more chip area and power, 49th Annual Allerton Conference on Communication, Control, and Computing, Monticello, Illinois, Sept. 2011.
6. Pulkit Grover, Anant Sahai and Ji-Hoon Park, Simple models for power optimization across transmission, equalization and decoding, 2011 European Signal Processing Conference.
7. Karthik Ganesan, Pulkit Grover, and Jan Rabaey, The power cost of overdesigning codes, 2011 IEEE Workshop on Signal Processing Systems, Beirut, Lebanon.
8. Karthik Ganesan and Pulkit Grover, Decoding power can increase significantly with increased wire-lengths and code performance: empirical results, Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2011, Work In Progress Session.
9. Pulkit Grover and Anant Sahai, Fundamental bounds on the interconnect complexity of decoder implementations, Accepted at the Conference on Information Sciences and Systems (CISS) 2011.