Rick Carley, PhD
- Jiangfeng Wu and L. Richard Carley, “Electromechanical Delta-Sigma
Modulation With High-Q Micromechanical Accelerometers and Pulse Density Modulated
Force Feedback,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I (TCAS-I),
Vol. 53, No. 2, pp. 274–287, Feb. 2006
- Gang Zhang, A. Dengi, R. A. Rohrer, R. A. Rutenbar and L. R. Carley; "A
synthesis flow toward fast parasitic closure for radio-frequency integrated
circuits," Proceedings 2004 Design Automation Conference (DAC-04), San
Diego CA, pp. 155-8, June 2004.
- Gang Zhang and L. R. Carley; "A CMOS-MEMS magnetic thin-film inductor
for radio frequency and intermediate frequency filter circuits," Proceedings
of the 2004 IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS-04);
Vancouver, Canada, May 2004, Vol. 4, Part 4, pp. 469-72.
- Jaejin Park, Ruifeng Sun, L. Richard Carley, and C. Patrick Yue, “A
10-Gbps, 8-PAM parallel interface with crosstalk cancellation for future
hard disk drive channel ICs,” Proceedings of the 2005 IEEE International
Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS-05), pt. 2, pp. 1162-5, vol. 2.,
- Sita V. Iyer, Hasnain Lakdawala, Raj S. Sinha, R.S.; Eric J. Zacherl, Richard
T. Unetich, Daniel M. Gaugel, David F. Guillou, and L. Richard Carley, “A
0.5 mm2 integrated capacitive vibration sensor with sub-10 zF/rt-Hz noise
floor,” Proceedings of the IEEE 2005 Custom Integrated Circuits
Conference, San Jose, CA, pp. 93-96, September 2005.