This is an old revision of the document!
The CALCM seminar series is a weekly meeting of faculty and students with broad interests in Computer Architecture, and is open to all. The seminar is an excellent medium for CALCM students/faculty to present their recent research results and/or practice conference presentations, for students to polish their presentation skills and present external results from recent conferences, and for outside speakers to tell us about their work.
Usually every Tuesday 4:30-5:30 PM in Hamerschlag Hall D-210, unless otherwise noted.
If you are interested in giving a CALCM talk or have general questions, please contact the seminar organizer: Gennady Pekhimenko.
*A mailing list keeps members informed of seminars and events related to CALCM. Subscribe here using a cmu.edu or pitt.edu suffix email address.
See a listing of Past Semester Seminars
- Gennady Pekhimenko: S13; Mowry
- Da-Cheng Juan: F12; Marculescu
- HanBin Yoon and Hongyi Xin: S12; Mutlu
- Michael Papamichael: F11; Hoe
- Weinan Ma: S11; Mai
- Evangelos Vlachos: F10; Mowry
- Sidarth Garg: S10; Marculescu
- Yoongu Kim; F09; Mutlu
- Eric Chung; S09; Hoe
- Eric Menedez; F08; Mai
- Theo Strigkos; S08; Mowry
- Jangwoo Kim; F07; Falsafi
- Sebastian Herbert; S07; Marculescu
- Old timers from before 2007 should drop me a note to get added to this list
- A mailing list keeps members informed of seminars and events related to CALCM. Subscribe here.
- CALCM talk template: PowerPoint template
- CALCM poster example: docx
- Recommended readings: