The CALCM seminar series is a weekly meeting of faculty and students with broad interests in Computer Architecture, and is open to all. The seminar is an excellent medium for CALCM students/faculty to present their recent research results and/or practice conference presentations, for students to polish their presentation skills and present external results from recent conferences, and for outside speakers to tell us about their work.
Usually every Tuesday 4:00-5:00 PM in Hamerschlag Hall D-210, unless otherwise noted.
If you are interested in giving a CALCM talk or have general questions, please contact the seminar organizer: Kevin Chang.
*A mailing list keeps members informed of seminars and events related to CALCM. Subscribe here using a cmu.edu or pitt.edu suffix email address.
See a listing of Past Semester Seminars
- Kevin Chang and Rachata Ausavarungnirun; S14; Mutlu
- Gabe Weisz; F13; Hoe
- Gennady Pekhimenko; S13; Mowry
- Da-Cheng Juan; F12; Marculescu
- HanBin Yoon and Hongyi Xin; S12; Mutlu
- Michael Papamichael; F11; Hoe
- Weinan Ma; S11; Mai
- Evangelos Vlachos; F10; Mowry
- Sidarth Garg; S10; Marculescu
- Yoongu Kim; F09; Mutlu
- Eric Chung; S09; Hoe
- Eric Menedez; F08; Mai
- Theo Strigkos; S08; Mowry
- Jangwoo Kim; F07; Falsafi
- Sebastian Herbert; S07; Marculescu
- Old timers from before 2007 should drop me a note to get added to this list
- A mailing list keeps members informed of seminars and events related to CALCM. Subscribe here.
- CALCM talk template: PowerPoint template
- CALCM poster example: docx
- Recommended readings: