Minors are offered in the curriculum of the Carnegie Institute of Technology to promote flexibility and diversity for our students.
- Audio Engineering
- Automation and Control
- Biomedical Engineering
- Colloids, Polymers & Surfaces Technology
- Data Storage Systems Technology
- Electronic Materials
- Engineering Design
- Environmental Engineering
- International Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Behavior of Materials
See the CIT Minors catalog for more information.