Instructions for Camera Ready Paper Submission
Thank you for your cooperation in the preparation of the ISCA'15 proceedings. This year, the conference proceedings will be published in the ACM series. The deadline for submitting the final camera-ready papers is 11:59pm Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) on Monday, April 20th, 2015.
Camera-Ready Paper Submission Instructions
- All papers must be limited to 13 pages.
- Up to 11 body pages are free. Pages with ANY non-reference material will be counted as a body page. Pages containing ONLY references are always free.
- Additional body pages can be purchased for 100 USD each, to be submitted by one of the authors during conference registration.
- Papers should be formatted according to the instructions described in the camera-ready author kit.
- The ACM Copyright Paragraph must appear on the first page of each paper:
"Permission to make digital or hard copies of all or part of this work for personal or classroom use is granted without fee provided that copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage, and that copies bear this notice and the full citation on the first page. To copy otherwise, to republish, to post on servers or to redistribute to lists, requires prior specific permission and/or a fee."
Government authors should refer to ACM's alternate copyright instructions.
- ACM uses an automated copyright form collection system for ACM published proceedings. Authors will be individually contacted by ACM with further instructions on submitting the copyright form. The automated system will also provide rights management text and a bibliographic strip to appear underneath the copyright notice. Authors are responsible for updating their final manuscripts with this information.
As rights management emails are sent from an automated system, there is a chance that emails sent will wind up in SPAM folders. Please make sure that you and your authors set email SPAM settings to allow emails from "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- Submit the finalized PDF of your paper (see PDF requirements below) labeled as follows: ISCA15_"Lead Author".pdf (e.g., ISCA15_John_Smith.pdf) to the following email address: email@example.com with the conference name and the number of your submission in the subject line (e.g., ISCA15 - # - Camera Ready).
- Your final paper must be submitted in PDF format, regardless of the package used to generate it. Your PDF file must comply with the following requirements:
- Page size is 612.0 x 792.0 points (8.5 inches x 11 inches)
- It should have the rights management statement and bibliographic strip on the bottom of the first page left column.
- It should have thumbnails and be optimized for fast web viewing.
- It should have Type 1 fonts (scalable), not Type 3 (bit-mapped). All fonts MUST be embedded within the PDF file. In order to help you through this process, please refer to documentation on how to embed your fonts. The ACM Digital Library optimal distiller settings file is also available for download.
In case of any questions, please contact the publications chair, Eric Chung (firstname.lastname@example.org).