The CALCM seminar series is a weekly meeting of faculty and students with broad interests in Computer Architecture, and is open to all. The seminar is an excellent medium for CALCM students/faculty to present their recent research results and/or practice conference presentations, for students to polish their presentation skills and present external results from recent conferences, and for outside speakers to tell us about their work.
A mailing list keeps members informed of seminars and events related to CALCM. Subscribe here. Anyone with a .cmu.edu or .pitt.edu address can subscribe.
Usually every Wed 4:00-5:00 PM in CIC Panther Hollow (Fall 2014), unless otherwise noted.
If you are interested in giving a CALCM talk or have general questions, please contact the seminar organizer: Berkin Akin.
|Date||Title||Speaker||Location & Time||Material|
|September 3rd||CoRAM++: Active Agents Accelerating Accesses in FPGA Computing||Gabriel Weisz||CIC Panther Hollow, 4:00PM-5:00PM|
|September 16th||big.LITTLE Unleashed||Adam From (ARM)||CIC Panther Hollow, 4:30PM-5:30PM|
|September 17th||Semiconductor meets Cloud and Big Data||Yang Seok Ki (Samsung)||CIC Panther Hollow, 10:30AM-11:30AM|
See a listing of Past Semester Seminars
- Fall 2013/Spring 2014 Combined: Richard Veras (CMU), Generating Fast Matrix Multiply Kernels with Spiral
- Berkin Akin; F14; Franchetti
- Kevin Chang and Rachata Ausavarungnirun; S14; Mutlu
- Gabe Weisz; F13; Hoe
- Gennady Pekhimenko; S13; Mowry
- Da-Cheng Juan; F12; Marculescu
- HanBin Yoon and Hongyi Xin; S12; Mutlu
- Michael Papamichael; F11; Hoe
- Weinan Ma; S11; Mai
- Evangelos Vlachos; F10; Mowry
- Sidarth Garg; S10; Marculescu
- Yoongu Kim; F09; Mutlu
- Eric Chung; S09; Hoe
- Eric Menedez; F08; Mai
- Theo Strigkos; S08; Mowry
- Jangwoo Kim; F07; Falsafi
- Sebastian Herbert; S07; Marculescu
- Old timers from before 2007 should drop me a note to get added to this list
- Cycle: Franchetti;Mowry;Mai;Hoe;Mutlu;Marculescu